How to get instant payday loans from direct lenders?
If you don’t know how to live till your next payday and think about applying for such financial help as instant payday loans direct lenders online, you should know the difference between a great variety of companies that offer similar loan services. Who is a direct lender and what is the mediator company? This and other related questions will be answered in this article.
Which situations are suitable for using instant payday loans?
Before applying for a payday loan online, it is necessary to spend some time thinking if you really need money badly. It is recommended as though payday loans can be got easily and considered to be great financial help in urgent situations, on the other hand, any borrower should remember about the interest rate and all possible fees in case of not having an opportunity to repay the loan on time. Taking all details into account, you should use loans for the situations, which require urgent reaction, for instance, paying medical bills or buying food and some other things you can’t live without till your next salary. Don’t apply for payday advance just to buy some new clothes or some expensive present to somebody if you have doubts that you are able to make the repayment on time using your salary in two weeks.
Which lender to choose: direct lender or the mediator company?
Each borrower has heard about two types of lenders:
- Direct lender.
So, what is the difference in service these lenders provide and what to choose? Almost all potential borrowers face this problem of choice without having a clear picture of what makes them different. Here we are going to look at the features of both types of lenders.
Main features of direct lenders and mediators
Let’s start from the direct lender:
- The payday lender whom you can call the direct one provides you payday loan services directly without using any middlemen.
- It means you should find the lender and discuss all possible variants individually.
- This way of getting instant loans is mostly chosen by those customers who are afraid of sharing their personal information with anybody else, besides the direct lender.
Compared to the mentioned type, the mediator company is characterized by:
- Having three parties: the lender, the borrower and the middleman being responsible for the search of the best suitable variants of the terms and conditions of loan contract, which will suit both parts: the lender and the borrower.
- Sure, that it is very convenient when you provide your requirements and the mediator company spends time looking for your perfect match. And you can use this time for anything else.
- However, it is necessary to understand that such services may cost more. In general, it is way to receive the necessary sum of money spending minimum of time.
- By the way, there is nothing to worry about as all mediator companies are legal and work based on safe websites. Nobody is going to share the clients’ information with anybody besides the potential direct lender.
In any way, before you choose the direct lender or the mediator you are recommended to read the reviews of those who have already used the services of this company.